[IP] pump bashing - NOT

>>>Although there has been some mistaken/misunderstood statements, I have not
seen the clear bashing of the past. >>>

Perhaps because it isn't pump bashing. If anyone will recall, the first post
was why someone chose the D-tron. I replied with why I chose a MiniMed. No
bashing involved. With both had/have opinions. (~_^)

Ask me how I earn $ surfing the 'net - or click here:
You need only two tools. WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.