[IP] Where to get pump supplies

Supplies can be ordered from Fifty-50 Pharmacy.  I like to use them as they
donate 50% of their profits to ongoing diabetes research.  That I feel is a
bonus for me.  They can be contacted from the U.S. at 800) 746-7505.  I have
been ordering from them for over 2 years and they have always done things
right.  There has never been a problem even with billing my insurance.  They
are very cooperative and efficient.  You can get them on the web:
www.Fifty50.com  All their prices are there on the web.