Re: [IP] Study Shows Diabetes Doubles Risk for Depression

i believe there is a relation between type 1 diabetes and depression and
it is not that being diabetic is such a bummer that it causes one to be
depressed. it has more to do with metabolism etc. i see more and more
articles and news items circling around this issue. bottom line is get
treatment if you are depressed, just like you do for diabetes.

chris parsons
T1 82 disetronic 99