[IP] Disetronic Power of choice

Has anyone on the list taken advantage of the POC Disetronic has offered? I
received my pump in December  and the D-Tron was announced in March. I
inquired about trading my H-Tron's in and was told I would have to wait
because of all the delays that happened. I kept getting unclear answers for
many months and then the answer was it would be treated as a new purchase.
Is the demand that big? Keep in mind that this was Dec 1999. I feel like my
rep just did not want to fool with it. She told me to just keep my H-Tron
and to be happy with it. It was as if she didn't like the D-Tron (she uses a
H-Tron). Has anyone else had problems ?
Thanks, Tommy