Re: [IP] Quick set shortage

<I have been pumping for only 2 weeks and I do not even know how to insert
another type of infusion set. >

Gee Whiz! The part you place into you is the same. The tubing length
shouldn't make that big of a difference! A couple of extra twirls aorund a
couple fingers and tuck it into your underpants.

The part you're jabbing is the same, eh wot? I like the longer tubing, but
when mine were out of stock, y'know what did? I dealt with it fine. Used a
waist-it pouch and the 24" or whatever I had.

Jenny Sutherland