Re: [IP] STep 3 done!!!!

PUMPING IS EXCITING I know I am so excited about my blue 508 too I show
it to everyone.  Phone resicare 1-800-267-6352 and tell them that you
need a list of needed supplies and they can fax it to you unfortunately I
do not have one with me I am at work.  OR call MM 's 800 number and they
will send you one.

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IP] STep 3 done!!!! >Date: Wed, 30
May 2001 14:52:45 EDT > >amanda >thanks for the support >I hope pumping
goes well for you and me ;) >it is really exciting to be doing this. I
have heard so many good things >about the pump ;) >I am really excited .
this week has been so good for me :) >but i am bragging now :) >Maybe you
can email me the list of supplie I will need and the prices because >well
the disability company needs them >I would really appreciate it >thanks
a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml