Re: [IP] Re: Sof-Serter

In the two weeks that I have been pumping Mini Med has been great in
helping me through any problems small or large.  Try the 800 number on
the back of your pump

Good luck

>From: "J Hughey"<email @ redacted> >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To:<email @ redacted> >Subject: [IP] Re: Sof-Serter >Date: Wed, 30
May 2001 13:49:18 -0500 > > >>> I recieved one of these things in my care
package. It looks very >dangerous. Does it hurt? I am kinda scared to use
it! >>> > >I hope you were also sent the instsructional video(s) for the
items. The >sof-Serter really needs the instructions or is there a
CDE/rep who can teach >you? Is someone close by who knows how? I think it
will be difficult to do it >w/o either the video or a person showing you.
BUT, it really is necessary to >use to assure fast, straight-in insertion
- it eliminates kinks of the >Sof-Set. It is virtually painless. I
inserted *by hand* for 5 years - then got >one kinked and MM sent me a
free one when I called to report it. If all else >fails, call MM and tell
them you were given a Sof-Serter without instructions >and need help. Let
them help you. (~_^) > >Jan (62 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda
Sue (MM507C 3/99) >http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics >(including an album of the
EVOLUTION OF PUMPS) >Ask me how I earn $ surfing the 'net - or click
here: >http://www.spedia.net/cgi-bin/tz.cgi?run=show_svc&fl=8&vid=2696349