Re: [IP] sof serter

Elder,

Are you a new pumper?  I am a new pumper - 2 weeks I received the soft
serter, and Quick serter I chose quick and it is painless so far in the 2
weeks.  There is a shortage right now but I love quick set have had a few
problems though.  I think the soft set is painless too try it and see.

Amanda

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: [IP] sof serter >Date: Wed, 30 May 2001
14:18:32 EDT > >Hi >I recieved one of these things in my care package.