[IP] Re: Sof-Serter

>>> I recieved one of these things in  my care package. It looks very
dangerous. Does it hurt?  I am kinda scared to use it! >>>

I hope you were also sent the instsructional video(s) for the items. The
sof-Serter really needs the instructions or is there a CDE/rep who can teach
you? Is someone close by who knows how? I think it will be difficult to do it
w/o either the video or a person showing you. BUT, it really is necessary to
use to assure fast, straight-in insertion - it eliminates kinks of the
Sof-Set. It is virtually painless. I inserted *by hand* for 5 years - then got
one kinked and MM sent me a free one when I called to report it.  If all else
fails, call MM and tell them you were given a Sof-Serter without instructions
and need help. Let them help you. (~_^)

Ask me how I earn $ surfing the 'net - or click here:
Patients can live with the word "incurable" but they can't live without the
word "HOPE