Re: [IP] STep 3 done!!!!

Congratulations Eller.  I have been Diabetic for 15 years.  I have spent
15 years trying to get control and using different methods of machines
and insulin delivery to get to that so far pumping for the past week has
worked the best Hopefully you can get coverage and have the same luck.  I
am in Toronto ontario so I am sure you will use the same places I do.

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: [IP] STep 3 done!!!! >Date: Wed, 30 May
2001 14:20:48 EDT > >Step 1. get diabetes :) >Step 2. get a pump >step 3.
get insurance to pay - today disability called me and said we will >send
you a form to have the doctor fill out!! I am waiting for themt o call
>be abck because well i was excited and forgot to ask if it was a sure
deal or >if i had to be approved. The funny thing to this story is I have
been the >first person in this area to ask for assistance with pump
supplies! SO maybe >it will be on my side too!