Re: [IP] where do i get pump suplpies?

Eller,

I am in Canada and I get my supplies from Respicare there number is
1-800-267-6352.  If you call your pump company they will send you a list
of the things you need and prices to the disability company.  They are
very expensive but well worth it.

Amanda

email @ redacted >Subject: [IP] where do i get pump suplpies?
>Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 14:22:01 EDT > >Do i buy pump suplies at the
pharmacy or where? >My insurance company (well disability of ontario)
would like me to make a >list of the items i need and the prices. >Maybe
if there is someone in ontario they can help me , but a list of >supplies
will be nice too >thanks everyone for the help