[IP] Re: QuickSet Vent

I thought that I would add my 2 cents concerning the quicksets.  I ordered my
3 month supply from Minimed last week.  I ordered a combination of the 6mm and
9mm sets in the 23" length.  When I received my order they sent me 1 box of
the 6mm and nothing else.  I called them, and was told that the 6mm are on
back-order, but I would definitely be getting my supplies within a couple of
weeks.  Minimed called back yesterday, and said that the 6mm 23" length was on
indefinite back-order, but they had a supply of the 43" length that they could
send me.  So today, I received 1 box of the 6mm 43" length.  Guess I will have
to call them again and find out when the rest of my supplies can be expected.