[IP] STep 3 done!!!!

Step 1. get diabetes :)
Step 2. get a pump
step 3. get insurance to pay -   today disability called me and said we will
send you a form to have the doctor fill out!!  I am waiting for themt o call
be abck because well i was excited and forgot to ask if it was a sure deal or
if i had to be approved. The funny thing to this story is I have been the
first person in this area to ask for assistance with pump supplies! SO maybe
it will be on my side too!