[IP] Diabetics unite against Cancer Site

Hi all,

I am usually just a lurker, but wanted to put my 2 cents in regarding this
program.  I downloaded the software approximately 9 or 10 days ago and don't
even notice that it is on my computer.  I have lost both of my parents and
my father-in-law to cancer and anything that can help with the research for
better drugs and or cures is wonderful.  You never know when this horrible
disease may catch up with you or someone you love and to have such a simple
non-invasive way to help in the research is great.

Thank you Brian for sharing it with the IP group.

Take care.