Re: [IP] Re: Quick Set vent

I have had problems with Quick Sets myself.  I have been on the Mini Med
508 for only 2 weeks now.  I love it though but anyways my first problem
was that I woke up in am with sugar of 25.1 so I thought I over
compensated for low so took insulin sugars started to come down but sky
rocketed ended up in Emerg with DKA.  The problem stated was Quick Set
was too close to muscle.  I have wasted about 4 sets now due to having
too much muscle or not enough fat.  Do you know of anyone who has had any
of these problems.  The weird part is that I can insert my sets in the
right side of my abdomen but does not work on left side.  HMM weird eh?

>From: "Ginny Kloth"<email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:<email @ redacted> >Subject: Re: [IP]
Re: Quick Set vent >Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 11:09:27 -0400 > >Jan, >That's
what I mean- I found out through this list about the order page being
>pulled. I then called about my order of the sets. The order taking
person >told me the quick sets were never going to be sold again- I
repeated her >reply back to her by saying "the quick sets will Never be
sold again? And >she said right. This is what I mean-the sales people
don't seem to know what >is going on, they don't have their facts right
(well, maybe they do?) and >from 2 different people this AM I got
different stories. I'll be sending >my order back once it gets here. This
is my complaint that it is difficult >to get the right story about what
is going on. >Ginny >email @ redacted >----- Original Message -----
representives when > > placing orders. No one has the same answers..What
gives with this company? >Do > > they not give in-service training? I
could have been told QuickSets were >no > > longer being sold- >>> > > >
> My understanding is they pulled the order page until they get enough
>produced > > to fill requests - not that they will no longer be sold.
There was a run >on > > the market and this was the temporary solution.
Am I wrong? (~_^)