[IP] Re: Quick Set vent

>>>It seems I never get straight stories from the sales representives when
placing orders. No one has the same answers..What gives with this company? Do
they not give in-service training? I could have been told QuickSets were no
longer being sold- >>>

My understanding is they pulled the order page until they get enough produced
to fill requests - not that they will no longer be sold. There was a run on
the market and this was the temporary solution. Am I wrong? (~_^)

Ask me how I earn $ surfing the 'net - or click here:
Patients can live with the word "incurable" but they can't live without the
word "HOPE