[IP] Re: --REPOST--Request for information

   Thanks to all who sent in their data so far.  and thanks to the
moms who've sent in data from their kids.  The results are looking
quite interesting and I will report on them next week.  However, I've
only gotten less than 30 people responding from a list of several
thousand pumpers, and the correlations will be even tighter if I can
get more points.   So if you haven't sent me info, I'd really
appreciate it over the next few days.  Also be sure that you send the
daily BASAL insulin only, not the total daily of all insulin (which
some have sent mistakenly).
    Thanks.

   I'm trying to get some baseline data on the relation between body
weight and insulin requirements.  We pumpers are an ideal group for
this.   If you can find 30 seconds, I'd really appreciate receiving
the following information:

CURRENT WEIGHT:
AGE:
SEX:
TOTAL DAILY BASAL INSULIN:
CARB/INSULIN RATIO NORMALLY USED FOR BOLUSING:

	To avoid cluttering up the IP emails, please just email this
info directly to me.  If enough pumpers respond I'll post the
composite data and results here on this list.
Thanks.
-wayne