[IP] Re: Pumping in Alaska

>>Hi, my name is Kerinne. I am 22 years old the only way I've ever known
about to change on me and now I will be moving to Alaska. Ahhhhh! Talk
changing my entire world!!! What concerns me is the 40 or so degree below

freezing temps that I am going to confronted with. Any help or
would be greatly appreciated.  I can be reached at email @ redacted

Hey, Kerinne, it's not so bad up here!  In fact, I love it!  We get
excellent care at Providence Hospital in Anchorage.  They have an endo,
Dr. Dan Moore, who comes up from Washington State every three months or
so.  The entire team in Anchorage is great to work with.  Let me know if
I can answer any questions about our "Frozen North" before you get here.

Alaska Debbie, mom to Katie, 10
Dx'd 9/97, pumping since 8/99