[IP] Re: QuickSet Vent

MiniMed Had to know the QuickSet was going to be a seller..So why didn't
they have enough produced to sell? I ordered a box with the inserter last
week. I was NEVER told they were not going to be selling them. What a waste
of money for me paying for the inserter-buying the box when I won't be able
to order them any more!
For those of you who have totally switched over and for those with children
who have been using them what are you going to do?
I am very upset. Not only that but I had ordered that they be sent Fed Ex
and the person who took my order put them on UPS. UPS drops expensive orders
up at the end of my driveway which I cannot get too and sometimes things
have been taken. That is why I ordered Fed Ex.
It seems I never get straight stories from the sales representives when
placing orders. No one has the same answers..What gives with this company?
Do they not give in-service training? I could have been told QuickSets were
no longer being sold- I would have not had to waste 150.00. Can I send them
back? I'll call and ask.