[IP] Re: Glucometer Dex found a home--thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posted or emailed me, especially
about the trigger finger surgery.  My doctor told me about it, but I always
feel better knowing the experience of people who have actually had the
surgery.  And thanks for all the good wishes-this group is great!

Also, I did find a home for my Glucometer Dex and also found out about some
different organizations who would take extra supplies and donate them to
people who need them, so thanks for all the replies about that as well.

Thanks everyone!