[IP] Re: Pump Bashing

We are all very lucky that there are now 3 companies producing insulin pumps
for sale.

Competition between companies is a great thing.  For the consumers (us) this
gives us great benefits by encouraging the companies to:
1.  keep their prices as low as possible
2.  try to have the best customer service possible
3.  constantly monitor our satisfaction in an effort to improve their product

So lets all be happy that there is more than one pump for sale!!  Choosing
one over another is a difficult decision and what is right for you today may
not be right for you when you require a new one several years down the road.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7, pumping 7 weeks