Re: [IP] loose cannulas

the one time i had a cannula come loose with site fully intact was when
i used my outside/back thigh. sort of where your fingers would be if you
hooked your thumbs in your front pocket. i figured it pulled loose when
i sat down, just not a good place for site. it was the only time i
haven't used abdomen, but i intend to find some places outside of
abdomen fairly soon.