[IP] Diabetics Unit against Cancer *Update*

Here is a Update on the Insulin Pumpers Team for Cancer research.

In just a month we have grown to 12 members with over 460 Units completed
and we are over 304 Days of CPU time.

out of the 11,593 total teams here is how we rank:

Total Members we rank at: # 802
Total results we rank at:  # 919
Total CPU time we rank:  # 965

We are doing Great for starting a month after most of the teams and we are
catching up fast.

If you are interested in Joining the Insulin Pumpers Team for Cancer
research you can email me with Questions and/or visit these sites:

here is the main Website for the THINK cancer research program:

Here is the IP Teams page:

If you want to join remember you must first download  and get the program
running first then hit the "Join Team" button on the IP team page via the
link above.

This program also has great potential for helping with Diabetes research.

Please Come and Join the Team.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438