[IP] Anyone up for a Chat?

Hi all

I am trying something new.  I have set up a voice chat and I am inviting
anyone/everyone to join me.

You can either go to my website and click on the "contact & Chat" button or
go to the voice chat link I have in my signature.

When you click on the link it will send a request to me when I am online
and we will be set in a chat room..  now all I have to hope is that it
works good with a larger crowd.

if you have questions or problems feel free to write to me privately or
send me a message on ICQ....

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438