Re: [IP] re: Request for information

I started out at 0.9u per hour, took off about 30 lbs and was down to basals
ranging from 0.4u/hr during work time to a sleep basal at 0.8u per hour
during any 24 hours.

this year when we turned the clocks back my basals jumped up for some reason,
and are just now starting to drop back down.  I was told that when you lose
about 10 lbs, to expect to have to lower some of your basals, and vice versa
if you gain.

aka Mouse