Re: [IP] Re: Trigger finger surgery

Fran how does the papaya and bromeliad help with gastro? I took them for
awhile for sore joints, but i didn't notice much difference. Maybe i
didn't take the right amount. My accupucture person was the person to
reccomend them to me. What amounts do you take? I would up having the
surgery on my thumb 10 years ago and my 2 ring fingers 2 years ago. they
have been fine since then, but i have others that trigger off and on. Hope
you are oding well. Talk to you later, Roz