Re: [IP] Pre-Filled Cartridges

At 06:21 PM 5/29/01, you wrote:
> >i use htron plus and have been thinking about upgrading. question: how
> >do the dtron unfilled resevoirs compare in cost to the htron resevoirs?
> >what about prefilled?
> >chris parsons
> >T1 82 disetronic 99
>YIKES! I just called the pharmacy to find out how much the humalog cartridges
>would cost me without insurance. I get 2 packs of the pre-filled humalog
>cartridges. They are 3 mL cartridges and there are 5 cartridges in a box. The
>total price she gave me for the two packs was $230.99. At first, she thought
>it was wrong and then she checked it again.

Make sure if you buy them you get the correct ones.  check the NCD ( or is
it the DNC) number and the product number to see if there is a match.  I
had both numbers but the Pharmacy kept it by mistake.  lol

I went to check and they had some prefilled Humalog cartridges but the #
was just barely off.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438