[IP] Calculator Key Chain

It looks like you all found yours at a very good price. I also found one at
the Discovery Channel store, but it cost $6.50. BUT, it looks like a cell
phone that comes in many different colors (mine is purple) and it is also a
clock. It will display the time, and the date and count down the seconds. The
Best thing is that it has replaceable batteries which the cheap one at the
same store did not. Those I think sold for about $2.50? Mine is called the
clock calculator. I also checked out the Oriental trading company's web site
and wanted to let you know the calculators are found on page 23 of the key
chain site. Happy pumping! Claudia