[IP] Re: Okay to fill reservoirs in advance?

Does anyone know if it's safe to do this with the plastic cartridges, even
if kept refrigerated?  I read on other postings that Humulog doesn't hold
its potency well in plastic, so should be used within a few days (but I
think that was referring to using it at room temperature).

Pumping since 03/20/01

 >>I'm wondering if there's a problem with filling a couple or three
 >>with insulin at once

I usually fill four at a time -- one for now and three to be kept in the
frig until needed.  Take one out of the frig a few hours before your
insertion so the insulin can come to room temperature and you can tap out
the bubbles.
Debbie, mom to Katie, 10
Dx'd 9/97, pumping since 8/99