Re: [IP] NY Times article about Type 1 prevention trial

After reading this article my main thought is that it is a nice theory but
who knows.  But my big question is....Capsule that contains insulin...?????
Is there really such a thing?  What am I missing???

   Oh, about skin problems and adhesives...there are quite a few pumpers with
this problem and there are products out there that help with this, BARD Skin
Barrier is one of them, IV3000 tape is another.  These are used for people
with skin problems.

mom to Joshua