[IP] Re: trigger finger surgery

Please email me privately also regarding the trigger finger surgery.  I have
an appt June 11 to have the doctor, hopefully, inject it with steroids.  He
did it once about 9 mos. ago and it worked for quite some time until I went
back to shuffling too many cards.  Seriously, is that having the injections
to close together?  I hate to have to have any kind of surgery as I don't
heal well at all.  Is it painful?  It is in my left thumb which makes it
difficult to slide the meter window on my Dexometer.  My right hand is numb
and weak making it difficult to open the window of the Dex also.
Hope you can help me with some less drastic ideas than surgery.
Thanks,  Jackie P