[IP] Re: Re: Why I chose the D-Tron - and I, the MM

When anyone decided to go on the pump, I hope they do their legwork and
research all that are available. Depending on their needs they will make a
choice. Hopefully their insurance won't dictate. The doctor should have
something to say about the choice, but even then, we make our choice.

It is a big financial investment.

I am sure that all of the pumps are good, but unless you have tried all of
them for enough time, you shouldn't knock any of them.