Re: [IP] Re: Trigger finger surgery

I was diagnosed with Trigger Finger about 3 years ago.  I too had the
cortisone injection, which helped for a few months.  The doctor talked
about surgery, which I wasn't too excited about.  Someone on this list
recommended the use of Bromeline & Papain.  I have been using this for
about two and half years now and my trigger finger went away and has never
come back.  It also helps with the gastro.  I am glad I went this way, but
again YMMV and if you do have the surgery I hope it is successful.