[IP] CalorieKing Palm software

Hi Folks,

I know alot of you who are using the Dr.'s Pocket Calorie, Fat & Carbohydrate
Counter and have purchased our Palm version of the Calorie King database.

There have been a few problems with the initial release which we are in the
process of correcting.

If you are one of those folks, please email me (attention Johnny) and I'll
assist you in getting your software up and running.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Johnny Vanderlip
Family Health Publications & CalorieKing.com