Re: [IP] Re: Why I chose the D-Tron - and I, the MM

<Someone said their
insurance co. gave no choice. Mine did ...>
Good for you.
<I have several features, therefore, it doesn't bother me to look at what I
am
doing.>
As a person with very bad eyesight, I needed the audible beeps. Back when I
got my pump, MM did NOT have audible beeps.
<Waterproof
Doesn't matter to me. YMMV>
and as I swim and go to watersports, I needed waterproof. Minimed was not
waterproof back then, so I did what I needed to do.
<I have heard of static problems with other pumps. I have had no S.E.
problems
since using the used-once 1/3 dryer sheet in the case.>
I don't need a dryer sheet in my pump case either.
<hmmm - don't got no leaks.>
I Don't have any leaks either.
<You need only two tools. WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.>
----------LOL! True to my fella's toolkits....home and car.

The fact still remains that we as a people have choices and we have PUMPING!
Screw the BRANDS. If you want to pump and choose to pump, then pump loudly
and proudly....(Nods to SaraSP)

Jenny Sutherland
http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/index.html
http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/myfamily.html