Re: [IP] Re: Why I chose the D-Tron - and I, the MM

Ahhhhh - but if one has a basal of 2.0u p/h with a MM they DO get a *squirt*
every 3 minutes. My reply to the original post was to tell the attributes *I*
like with MY pump. As I stated, this is a good way to start another pump war.
To each his own. (~_^)