Re: [IP] Re: Why I chose the D-Tron - and I, the MM

In a message dated 5/29/01 10:43:18 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< A) Plus, my 507C has the potential of 48 different basals that can be set
 half-hour increments.
 Could this be because, at the most, the mm only delivers 2 times an hour as
 opposed to every three minutes?  >>

No. MiniMed divides the basal dose into equal parts per hour (or half hour)
and delivers whatever it's set for. The only time it would only deliver two
times an hour is if you are running a basal of 0.2 units an hour. If you are
running, say, 1 units per hour, you would get 10 0.1-unit deliveries an hour.

Jan and Elvis