[IP] RE: insertion site questions

The real name is Tincture of Benzoin by Smith  & Nephew;   it is a prep
spray.  Your pharmasist can order it for you.  Athletes termed it gorilla
snot; they  use it as a prep to tape up injuries.  Laura's sites were always
coming out during the summer between swimming and sweat but not with this
stuff. We only use it during the summer.

Laura Lentini-Iaffaldano, New York
Mother of Laura, age 7, dxed 12/21/98
Pumping on MM508 since 1/11/00