RE: [IP] Re: Vaccines causing DM

Sylvia [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> I presonally think this is hog-wash!!

I was trying to formulate a response, but Sylvia's captures the essence of
what I was preparing. 8-)

For more information, click on http://www.cdc.gov/nip/publications/vis/ to
see the National Immunization Program Vaccine Information Statements which
contain information on vaccine safety.  No vaccine has been associated with
diabetes onset.  Those cases where DM diagnosis seems to follow a
vaccination, it is coincidental, and the events are independent of one

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR