Re: [IP] Mushy Sets

  BOY can I relate to your story.  My son Joshua was averaging 5-6 sets in 7
days when he started.  His tummy has so many sites on it (only place he would
let me do sites in the beginning) that Josh finally asked to quit the pump
after 8 months to give his tummy a rest!

  We found Mastisol Liquid Adhesive, better known on this lsit as Liquid
Gold, and we switched from Dis Tenders (same as Sils) to MM Sof-Sets and now
we will never look back or go back to shots ever again.  And Josh is now
loving using the top part of his hiney for sites as well!

  Check out: www.BuyMed.com  Medical supplies/products
              www.nasalsplint.com   in NJ

Also look for Ferndale Labs site.  This is the manufacturer of Mastisol.  But
you can also check out your local pharmacy to see if they carry it or can get
it.  4 oz bottle wil last for a LONG time.  Don't get the individual
vials...VERY expensive.

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua