Re: [IP] Bad inserts

  What size canula are you using with your daughter.  Josh, who is VERY
skinny, was using the 6mm and hs was having the BEST BGs ever.  Now we are
using the Quick Set and still doing GREAT!  Also, try using the top part of
her hiney and see if that helps.  If she is really skinny in her tummy area
this may help.  Josh loves these sites and he gets the best BG results with
these sites in.

  Write to me off-list if you have  more questions.

mom to Joshua