Re: [IP] Re: Vaccines causing DM

I presonally think this is hog-wash!!  My three sibllings and myself got all
of our vaccines as kids and non of us have diabetes.  My husband and his two
sisters and all of their kids have had all o =f their vaccines and still none
of them have been diagnosed with diabetes.  My son Joshua was diagnosed at
age 5.5.  No one will know for sure what causes the autoimmune system to fail
and cause a variety of illness/diseases, like diabetes but it does and will
happen.  These people who stand up in front of a room full of people and try
these scare tactics are crazy and should be shot!!  All of those parents in
that conference who decided to NOT get their kids vacinated take a change of
starting up another epidemic of polio, scarlet fever, black plague, mumps,
measles, just to name a few.  I don't know about any of you, but I fo one
would NEVER consider taking a change with ANY of those diseases.  Atleast
with diabetes and today's technologies, like the pump, living with diabetes
is a lot easier than living in an iron lung!!!

mom to Joshua