Re: [IP] Help! Need an adhesive that works!

  Just curious, when you were using the Mastisol did you fan it alittle to
allow it to get sticky before inserting the set?  When we started using this
we did not know to let it get sticky before inserting and so it appeared it
did not work for Joshua (9 yo also on H-Tron).  Now we use the IV Prep, fan
it a little, then the Mastisol, fan it a few seconds, then insert and NEVER
have any more trouble.  We ere averaging 5-6 sites in 7 days when he first
started on the pump 1.5 years ago!!!

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua