[IP] Digest # vs Subject title!!!!

Hey group, it seems that in the last few days people are sending e-mail with
a subject title  of "Digest # ---! I thought we agreed awhile back to give
all subject titles a name, rather than "Digest #), out of consideration to
all members so they would know what the e-mail was about rather than just
"digest #) This seems to be very prevalent
in the last few weeks. Could we all please be considerate of other members
and give the subject a "name", rather than Digest #?!? That will help us to
know what things are about so we don't just delete Digest #'s all the time.

Sue (dalgal)