Re: [IP] Why I Chose the D-Tron

In a message dated 5/28/01 9:53:21 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> One thing I really like about the pump since I started is being able to
> exercise without being forced to stop and eat! I turn the pump off during my
> workouts, which has worked quite well so far.
how long do you stay disconnected/no insulin after exercise?  do you turn it
off right when you start or an hour before, etc?
would be interested in knowing your regime because i'm scared to start
working out heavily again ( i tend to become obsessive )....