Re: [IP] Please discontinue service temporarly

At 03:50 PM 5/28/2001 Bill Hill wrote:
 >Please discontinue my digest mail until I get moved and reconected, I'll let
 >you know soon as I really enjoy the list.
 >                                  THANKS, Bill Hill<br clear=all><hr>Get your
 >FREE download of MSN Explorer at <a

Below each message it says: "for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact:
changes to your subscription there, and not to the whole list. Sending
these requests to the list not only wastes the time of other list members,
but you take a big chance that our volunteers may not see your post.