[IP] Taco Bell Mexican Pizza Carbs

>My carb book syas 42 for Taco Bell Pizza....

> I have found some discrepancies though. C.K. lists Taco Bell pizza w\ 28
> carbs, while Taco Bell's own dietary guide says 41 for a pizza. Don't know
> which to follow.

Taco Bell's web site says 28 also. However, I have eaten it at Taco Bell and
it is *definitely not* 28 carbs. 28 would just cover the tostadas...they
probably forgot to include the beans. Depending on your local Taco Bell (how
many beans they add) the carbs will vary considerably. It is closer to 42, but
sometimes more. I find that it varies from one visit to the next, so I still
have to guesstimate.

Carey & Dunkin
T1 12/01/00 Pumpin' 5/23/01Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download
: http://explorer.msn.com