[IP] Re: Request for information

   I'm trying to get some baseline data on the relation between body
weight and insulin requirements.  We pumpers are an ideal group for
this.   If you can find 30 seconds, I'd really appreciate receiving
the following information:

CURRENT WEIGHT:
AGE:
SEX:
TOTAL DAILY BASAL INSULIN:
CARB/INSULIN RATIO NORMALLY USED FOR BOLUSING:

	To avoid cluttering up the IP emails, please just email this
info directly to me.  If enough pumpers respond I'll post the
composite data and results here on this list.
Thanks.
-wayne