[IP] endo referrel in Utah

This is the second time I have inquired about this.  I appreciate a
couple of people who gave me some references in Salt Lake City and may
use them but I would like to find some closer to the Orem-Provo area
that I will be moving to in a few weeks.  Of course I would like to find
one that is familiar with the pump with possibly a CDE that can help me
more with my MM pump.  Thank you for any information.

Gary C. Clifton