[IP] Okay to fill reservoirs in advance?

I'm wondering if there's a problem with filling a couple or three reservoirs
with insulin at once (for our Animas pump) . . . It's pretty easy to do, but
it does take a little time to do it right (making sure you get the air
bubbles out) and I thought it would be handy to have several made up at once
. . . The insulin would be a room temperature before I filled them and I'd
store them at room temperature until used.  SO what's the collective wisdom
of the IP wizards on this one???